The Edinburgh Festival Marathon Weekend has been postponed to 6th September due to COVID-19, please read the statement below for more information.
The magical city of Edinburgh plays host to Scotland's most iconic race! Choose from a 5k, 10k,Half Marathon, Team Relay, Junior Race or go the whole hog with a Full Marathon. You can apply for a guaranteed Charity Place in exchange for a pledge to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, or simply purchase your own place and just raise what you can!
The marathon and other races take place in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, with the longer routes continuing along the rugged East Lothian coastline. It's a great race for achieving a personal best, having been voted the fastest UK marathon by Runners World.
However you get a place, we promise all runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top to wear with pride, especially for those all important post-race selfies!
- Fundraising pack and ideas to help you maximise you fundraising potential
- New online interactive Training Zone
- Regular team e-newsletters to keep you up to date with how you fundraising is helping those with CF
- A Trust presence on the day to greet you and cheer crews along the route
Order a Cheer Pack
Are your friends and family coming to support you on the day? Let us know and we'll send them a cheer pack so that they stand out form the crowd!
I want to join a cheer crew!
Cheer Crew Map
Choose your distance
Choose the race you're interested in from the options at the bottom of this page to find out more and register.
By running with Team CF, you will help us make a difference for over 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
Please choose your event below. If you have any queries about this or any other event please don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org