The Great Strides™ 65 Surrey Hills sponsored walk is back for another year!
Other Great Strides™ events
Join us from 6am for this fantastic challenge that winds through the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and help us raise vital funds to beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Teams must be a minimum of four people and a maximum of seven people to take part in this trek. This has to include a support driver and a team leader. The support driver will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel, ahead of the next section of this fabulous charity walk. The closing date for registrations is 9 May 2020.
- The hike starts on the Hampton Estate, close to the village of Seale (between Guildford and Farnham)
- A circular route of approximately 65km.
- We have an 18 hour cut-off time for completing the route.
- There will be portaloos at some checkpoints and public toilets dotted around the route.
- This is a self-navigated hike
To help you find your way around the route please find the below navigational files -
- This file can be used for apps such as Strava, Garmin, etc. - GPX
- This file can be used in Google Maps and Google Earth. - KML
Why walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Still need persuading? Let us show you in 20 seconds why Surrey Hills is the place to take your first Great Strides!
Register for this epic challenge today, and help us beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Did you know that you can volunteer to help out at this and other events throughout the year?
65km – not something that should be taken lightly, nor would I recommend doing it alone. Having the support of a great team of recovery drivers and teammates to share in the pain when it all gets really hard is definitely a must. Luckily for me, I had both!
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!